Canvas Aesthetics & My Canvas Website – Terms and Conditions
- Supplier Details
- Liability and Indemnification
- Intellectual Property and Trademark Protection
- Use Restrictions
- My Canvas Online Store Process and Policies
- Product Information
- Process of My Canvas Online Product Purchase
- Product Pricing and Delivery Fees
- Payment Methods
- Delivery Terms (Shipping / Collection)
- Return/ Refund Policy including Exchanges
- Gift Wrapping and Special Requests
- Subscriptions (to be added later)
- Complaints and Dispute Resolution
Please note that from time to time, we may change the terms that govern your use of our Site/s. Any changes or updates will become effective immediately when posted to our Site/s. Your use of our Site/s following any such adjustments constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by updated terms.
Welcome to the My Canvas www.Mycanvas.co.za and Canvas Aesthetics (Pty) Ltd Website, www.canvasaesthetics.co.za (the ‘Sites’). Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of (including but not limited to browsing, downloading information, interacting) and/or purchase of Products or Services from our Sites. Please note that your use of our Sites constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms (the ‘Agreement’).
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions and all provisors related to the Canvas Aesthetics Websites, www.canvasaesthetics.co.za and www.mycanvas.co.za
- “The Company, Us, Our, We” means Canvas Aesthetics (Pty) Ltd, My Canvas.co.za, its Directors, Staff, Suppliers, Organizers, Agencies, and/or any other Affiliates associated with the Company.
- “The Sites,” means the Canvas Aesthetics website, www.canvasaesthetics.co.za and the My Canvas webshop, www.mycanvas.co.za
- “Content” means all products, services, text, design, “look and feel”, including but not limited to logos, trademarks, service marks, images, graphics, button icons, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof.
- “Customer, User, You, Your” or the plural thereof, means the individual who brows, downloads information, purchases and places and Order on the webshop and/or interacts with The Sites.
- “Product” means the product to be sold to a Customer via the Webshop by this agreement.
- “Party” means either the Company or the Customer, as the context requires and “Parties” shall refer to both the Company and the Customer.
- “Service” means the treatments offered by Canvas Aesthetics to a Customer.
- “Account” means the Account that you will need to register to submit an Order, as a guest (once-off User) or a registered user (regular User).
- “Acknowledgement” means our confirmation of your Order (typically sent by email).
- “Business Day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday, bank holiday or Public Holiday in South Africa.
- “Offer” and/or “Promotion” means any activity communicating a Product, Brand or Service encouraged through contests, discounts, free services, gifting, etc.
- “Damaged Product” means any product that has been damaged, is defective, leaking, tampered with, or if the pump or nozzle of the mechanism is defective.
- “Special delivery request” means delivery to but not limited to remote areas, mines, power stations, plots, farms, military bases, Game Lodges, Ports or Harbours, Embassies, Consulates.
- Any reference to the singular is to be interpreted to include the plural.
- Any reference to one gender is to be interpreted as a reference to the other genders.
- Any reference in this to a natural person includes a legal entity (including a trust) and vice versa.
- The headings are for reference only and they shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
- When any number of days are prescribed, they shall be calculated exclusively of the first and inclusively of the last day unless the last day falls on a day which is not a Business day, in which case the last day shall be the next succeeding Business day.
- Any reference in these Terms to a term, condition or document will be construed as a reference to that term, condition or document as initially concluded, and as amended, varied, novated or supplemented afterwards from time to time.
- If any provision in a definition is a substantive provision conferring rights or imposing obligations on any person, notwithstanding that it is only in the definition clause, effect shall be given to it as if it were a substantive provision of these Terms.
- Supplier details:
Business Name: Canvas Aesthetics (Pty) Ltd
Business registration number: 2016/058983/07
VAT registration number: 4920274562
Physical Address: c/o O’ Reilly Merry Street & 14th Avenue, Northmead, Benoni
Contact details: 082 814 2890 or email@example.com
www.canvasaesthetics.co.za , www.mycanvas.co.za FB and IG Info
Director Name: Madeleine Colling
Main business: Personal services, retail, community and social
- Liability and Indemnification:
The Sites and all contents of The Sites are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by your use of The Sites, that your use of The Sites is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our Sites, and that The Company shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of The Sites. The Company make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy, or completeness of the Content, or any third-party content accessible via an Internet link.
From time to time there may be information on The Sites that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to Canvas Aesthetics – please see our Return Policy for details.
We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our products that appear on The Sites. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Canvas Aesthetics (Pty) Ltd, My Canvas.co.za, its Directors, Staff, Suppliers, Organizers, Agencies, and/or any other Affiliates associated with the Company, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of The Sites.
Links connected to The Sites are for convenience only and The Company does not endorse the referenced products, services, content, or supplier. If You link to or from any off-website pages or other websites, You do so at Your own risk. We do not assume responsibility for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from this Website. We also do not assume any responsibility or liability for the content, products, services or actions of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. The Company will not be held responsible and liable for any damage of any kind, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the Content or the Website or any functionality, or of any linked website to the extent permissible by law. The terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that You visit should be carefully reviewed by You.
PRODUCT AND SERVICES DISCLAIMER
The Sites offers a variety of services and products including but not limited to cosmeceutical skincare related products, natural supplements, and /or other beauty / personal care products for sale. The services and/or use of any product/s bought from The Sites is at Your own risk. By the use of The Sites, you give consent and understand that results may vary depending on individual factors, including medical history, skin type, client compliance with application instructions, and individual response to products and /or services.
You confirm that you’ve had a proper consultation discussion and skin and needs assessment and that you’ve informed the staff regarding any current or past medical condition/s, disease, or medication taken and that you are aware of the contraindications and special precautions that have been explained to you. You consent and agree to undertake to inform the staff of any changes to your medical condition or medication taken during the treatment or any further future treatments, services, and / or purchases.
You indemnify Canvas Aesthetics (Pty) Ltd, My Canvas.co.za, its Directors, Staff, Suppliers, Organizers, Agencies, and/or any other Affiliate associated with the Company, harmless against any loss, injury or damages and/or any other loss which may be sustained as a result of services, treatments and/or the use of any products sold on The Sites.
Subject to the applicable law, including liability for personal injury or non-waivable statutory rights under the South African Law, in no event shall Canvas Aesthetics (Pty) Ltd, My Canvas.co.za, its Directors, Staff, Suppliers, Organizers, Agencies and/or any other Affiliate/s associated with The Company be liable to the User with respect to use of The Sites, the Content or the materials contained in or accessed through The Sites, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by a User on any information obtained from Canvas Aesthetics (Pty) Ltd, or any damages that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delay in operation ot transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting infrom acts of God, communications failures, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Canvas Aesthetics (Pty) Ltd records, programs, products or services and be liable to The User for any indirect, special incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages including without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, lost profits, loss, theft or corruption or user information or the inability to use The Sites or any of it’s features. The User’s sole remedy is to cease the use of The Sites.
- Intellectual Property and Trademark Protection:
All Content displayed on The Sites is provided by and/or owned by The Company and is protected and governed by South African and international Intellectual Property, Copyright and Trademark laws.
Canvas Aesthetics (Pty) Ltd disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks, and trade names other than its own.
The Company may make changes to the Content at any time without notice to You and reserve all rights in and to the Content.
Concerning Use Restrictions, You are not granted a license or any other right including under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the Content, and neither the Content nor any portion of The Sites may be used, sold, copied, duplicated, reproduced, resold, modified, accessed, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without the prior written authorization of The Company.
- Use Restrictions
You understand and accept that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, audio, video, message or other material appearing on The Sites (collectively, ‘Content’) are owned by Canvas Aesthetics (Pty) Ltd, My Canvas.co.za, its Directors, Staff, Suppliers, Organizers, Agencies and/or any other Affiliate associated with the Company.
You are expressly prohibited from using, reproducing, distributing, republishing, downloading, displaying, posting, transmitting or copying any of the Content, in any form or by any means without the express prior written consent of Canvas Aesthetics (Pty) Ltd, My Canvas.co.za, its Directors, Staff, Suppliers, Organizers, Agencies, and/or any other Affiliate associated with the Company.
Non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable permission is hereby granted to display, copy, distribute, and download the materials on The Sites solely for personal, non-commercial use, provided that You make no modifications to the materials and that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained.
You may not, without Canvas Aesthetics (Pty) Ltd’s prior express written permission, ‘mirror’ or reproduce any material contained on The Sites or any other server for any commercial purpose/s.
Written permission from Canvas Aesthetics (Pty) Ltd must be obtained should you request a hyperlink to the home page of our Sites. Upon review, we will consider a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to hyperlink to the Canvas Aesthetics and My Canvas Home Page for personal and non-commercial use only. In the event of any outside websites linked to The Sites, it cannot be implied that we are endorsing such a website or its services or products. Canvas Aesthetics (Pty) Ltd does not control, any concerns regarding any such service, product/s or resource/s, or any link/s thereto and any concerns should be directed to the particular outside service or resource. We may however in our sole discretion request that any link /s must be removed in the event of any kind of misrepresentation, obscene, controversial, offensive, distasteful, illegal, and/or but not limited to, inappropriate portrayals, that contradicts our policies and values. Such links must immediately be removed, upon request of The Company, and cease any linking, unless separately and expressly authorized by us or any of our representatives in writing.
By using this site to make a purchase you confirm that you have the necessary legal capacity to enter into the transaction and, in the event that a purchase is made by a minor, such a minor is either emanciated or the transaction was made with the consent of an adult responsible for that minor.Any permission granted herein terminates automatically without further notice if You breach any of the above terms. Upon such termination, You agree to immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on The Sites may violate Domestic and/or International Copyright Laws, the Laws of Privacy and Publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Your privacy and the security of Your personal information is very important to Us.
The personal information We collect
Upon You visiting Our Sites, we automatically collect certain information about Your device, including information about Your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on Your device. Additionally, as You browse Our Sites, We collect information about the individual web pages or products that You view, what websites or search terms referred You to Our Sites, and information about how You interact with The Sites. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on Your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on The Sites, and collect data including Your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how You browse The Sites.
Additionally, when You make a purchase or attempt to purchase through Our Sites, including but not limited to registering an account, subscription or newsletters and/or booking an appointment, we collect certain information from You, including Your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do We use Your personal information?
We use the Order Information that We collect, generally to fulfill any orders placed through The Sites (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing You with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with You;
- Screen Our orders for potential risk or fraud (in particular Your IP address);
- When in line with the preferences You have shared with Us, provide You with information or advertising relating to Our products and/ or services;
- Improve and optimize Our Sites (for example, by generating analytics about how Our Customers browse and interact with Our Sites, and to assess the success of Our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your personal information
We share Your personal information with third parties such as Woo Commerce and Google to help Us use Your personal information, as described above, for example, We use Google Analytics to help Us understand how Our Customers use The Sites. We also use Your personal information to provide You with targeted advertisements or marketing communications We believe may be of interest to You.
We may also share Your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information We receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Data Security and Retention
We have a restriction on the use of Customers’ personal information and only authorized employees have access to it. Authorized employees may use Our Customers’ personal information for The Company’s business purposes only. Our employees are bound by The Company’s policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of Our Customers’ personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard Our Customers’ personal information. For example, for the security of Your online visit to Our Sites, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and/or authentication procedures. Any personal information You save on our Site through Your online account, including Your debit or credit card, and other financial information will be stored on secure designated servers, accessible only to those who require it to process your order and payment. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be unconditionally secure. As a result, while We strive to protect Your personal information, The Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to Us, and You do so at Your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of Your personal information, We will notify You as necessary and to the extent possible so You can take appropriate protective steps. Unless You indicate otherwise, We may notify You under such circumstances using the email address You provided to us when you registered with Our Sites.
When You access The Sites to place an order through and/or provide any other information, We will maintain Your Order Information for Our records unless and until You ask Us to delete this information.
- My Canvas Online Store Process and Policies:
The Company has a variety of Services and Products on offer as advertised on The Sites, but the majority of the brands, product and/or service offerings are regarded as cosmeceutical and many of the products contain highly active ingredients, developed scientifically to achieve the best results.
Your skin concerns and needs must be identified properly so that We can make an appropriate and safe recommendation. Unless You are just replenishing a previously prescribed product, various conversations around expectations, outcomes, correct application, contraindications, and possible reactions must be discussed. And…. even if You are only replenishing product, We may need to take other factors into considerations such as changes in temperature, changes in medication, and the like.
An online skin consultation session is required as a minimum recommendation but does not replace a 1 on 1 personal visit with Our qualified staff.
You agree that Canvas Aesthetics, My Canvas, its Directors/Staff/Suppliers/Organizers/Agencies, or any other Affiliates associated with The Company will not be responsible for, and disclaim any liability associated with, services and/or but not limited to, the use of any of the products bought on the My Canvas Website.
Process of My Canvas Online Product Purchase
- When completing an Order, You must be over 18 years of age.
- To place an Order on My Canvas Website, You should follow the given instructions.
- Once You select a Product(s) that You wish to Order, You will then be shown (on The My Canvas Website) the charges You must pay, including VAT, and any applicable delivery charges. Any related bank charges will be for Your account. Unless otherwise stipulated on the My Canvas Website, all charges are in South African Rand (ZAR).
- You will be required to pay for the Product(s) in full when placing the Order by supplying Us with your credit card details or by any other payment methods offered on the My Canvas Website. We shall not be bound to accept the Order before We have received the funds in full in our respective bank or payment service provider accounts.
- You undertake that all the details that You provide to Us for purchasing the Product(s) from Us will be correct, that the credit card or other payment method details which You use are Your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the total Order and applicable charges. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing You with the Product(s).
- When You submit an Order to the My Canvas Website, You agree that You do so subject to the prevailing Terms and Conditions.
- You will receive an email as an Acknowledgement of Your Order which contains Your reference number and details of the Product You have ordered.
- You will also receive an email from PayFast of Your Payment confirmation.
- Once the courier services have verified that Your Order has been delivered, You will receive an email confirming that Your Order is closed.
- If you have opted to create an Account allowing you access as a regular User, as opposed to a once-off guest, you will receive an email from Us with Your Account details.
- The Company reserves the right to decline any Order, for any reason (e.g. unavailability of stock, incorrectly displayed prices, etc.). In this case, We will promptly grant You a credit or a full refund.
- The Company makes every effort to ensure that prices shown on The Sites are accurate. In the unlikely event that the price of Your Order is listed incorrectly or changes are made before We accept Your Order, We will contact You and ask You to confirm that You wish to proceed at the corrected or amended price.
- No failure or delay by Us or You in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish our or your rights under these Terms and Conditions or Contract.
- If any clause in these Terms and Conditions or Contract shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions or Contract shall continue in effect without the unenforceable term.
- Where Offers or Promotions are applicable, they may be subject to a limited period of validity or made subject to specific conditions, where these will be mentioned explicitly in the Offer or Promotion. Offers or Promotions will contain a complete and accurate description of the Product(s) and/or Service(s) being offered; the description will be sufficiently detailed to enable You to make a proper assessment of the Offer or Promotion. Every Offer or Promotion will contain such information that makes it clear to You what rights and obligations are involved in accepting the Offer or Promotion. This pertains to; the price (including taxes), any costs of delivery, the method of payment, and the terms for accepting the Offer or Promotion, and the term during which The Company guarantees the price.
- When purchasing the Product(s), You have the right to return or exchange Your Order, for 7 (seven) days. Refer Return/ Refund Policy including Exchanges.
- These Terms and Conditions and Contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed under South African law.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions may be posted online without prior notification. Continued use of The Sites will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Product Pricing and Delivery Fees
The Company always strives to publish the correct price for each product and service on Our Sites. In the unlikely event that the price of Your Order is listed incorrectly or changes are made before We accept Your Order, We will contact You and ask You to confirm that You wish to proceed at the corrected or amended price.
No rights can be derived from unintentionally incorrect pricing including but not limited to service, product collection pages, and/or product detail pages.
Delivery fees are as follows:
Local (JHB area)
- Orders over R750 is free
- Orders under R750 will be charged at R85
National plus townships
- All orders will be charged at R110
In the event of your Order requiring a dedicated special trip or special requests, additional charges may be levied.
- Same-day or overnight delivery requests
- After hour delivery requests
- Orders exceeding 2kg in actual volumetric mass
- Special delivery areas for example remote areas, mines, power stations, plots, farms, military bases, Game Lodges, Ports or Harbours, Embassies, Consulates. In this instance, you will be contacted in advance and provided with the delivery charge.
We offer the following variety of payment methods through PayFast payment gateway interface:
Credit and Checque Cards
- We process local and international Credit and Cheque Cards, with a variety of fraud protection mechanisms in place to protect Customers.
- Your data will not be shared with third parties.
- Instant EFT by PayFast allows online shoppers with access to internet banking to make an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) that gets instantly verified. No two day waiting period, no proof of payment required and no disclosing of financial information.
- Instant EFT enables buyers to make payments with traditional internet banking with South Africa’s major banks including FNB, ABSA, Standard Bank, Nedbank, Capitec, Investec, Tymebank, African Bank.
Please note: you are only able to carry out an EFT transfer through the Payfast gateway. We do not accept transfers made by yourself directly from your bank to My Canvas or Canvas Aesthetics when utilizing the on-line webstore.
- The Company also accepts debit card payments with PayFast
- Masterpass – a simple, convenient, trusted digital wallet from MasterCard for faster, safer shopping at online merchants.
- Masterpass works with all major credit, cheque and debit cards.
- Zapper is a free “scan to pay” app that makes payments convenient and secure for both online shoppers and merchants.
All prices of the products that are purchased through mycanvas.co.za and canvasaesthetics.co.za are inclusive of VAT.
Delivery Terms (Shipping / Collection)
- Subject to product availability with suppliers and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 – 2 working days and handed over to a third-party courier company.
- We will endeavor timeous turnaround within 2 – 3 days, but to be on the safe side, please expect Your Order within 3 – 5 working days after Your order has been placed. This will apply to addresses nationwide in all major city centres.
- Special delivery requests to remote areas and other places as defined under Definition, could experience slight delivery delays, but You can also work on approximately 3 – 5 working days.
- During peak seasons, we may experience delays and would appreciate it if this could be taken into consideration.
- We do not deliver to vacant land or plots or Post Offices.
- We will supply all goods to the delivery company in good order and will reasonably endeavor to ensure that goods arrive at Your chosen delivery address in the same good order.
- Any Orders that are lost, damaged, and / or open, must be reported to Canvas Aesthetics immediately and We will resolve the matter with the delivery company directly and revert to You with corrective action.
Click and Collect
- You have the option to collect Your Order from Canvas Aesthetics.
- If You place Your Order before 2:00 pm, You can expect Your parcel to be ready for collection within 1 -2 working days.
- You need to present valid identification when You pick up your package (passport, ID card or driver’s license).
- You are also required to print and present Your Order confirmation when collection is required.
- There are no delivery charges for this service.
Return/ Refund Policy including Exchanges
Our Return / Refund Policy allows You to shop with confidence.
Products / Orders may be returned, exchanged or refunded under the following conditions:
If You are not entirely satisfied with Your purchase
- After Your Order has left our premises, if You no longer want the product/s You have ordered, it may be returned to Us within 7 (seven) days of purchase.
- The product/s must be intact, i.e. unused, unopened, in its original packaging, and in such a condition that re-sale of it, will be possible.
- The product/s must be returned to Canvas Aesthetics’s physical address (see supplier details), accompanied by a proof of purchase.
- The product must be returned at Your own cost.
- In this case, the following will apply:
You may exchange the product for another product. If the new product/s You want, is the same price, it will be a straight swap. If the new product/s is more than the one returned, You will pay in the difference. Where the new product/s is less than the one returned, You will be issued with a credit voucher for the balance.
If you do not wish to swap Your returned product/s with another one, You will be provided with a credit voucher for future use.
The courier charges will not be refunded and You will be required to pay for additional courier costs to receive the new product/s.
We cannot issue a return or refund for a product/s that has been opened and used.
- If You experience adverse effects with the products used
- Many of the products sold, contain active ingredients and often requires a phased-in approach to Your skincare regime, especially when it comes to Night Creams and Serums containing Retinoids.
- Your skin may go through a transitional and/or recovery period where it could “become worse, before it becomes better”. This could include conditions such as mild breakouts, irritation, tingling, etc.
- In the event of an “apparent” severe reaction, We will work with You to establish the cause and take the necessary steps to establish the cause and rectify the situation.
- If however, We establish that it could be the purchased product, possibly causing the severe reaction, we will take immediate corrective action and resolve the matter timeously and appropriately according to the case at hand.
- If Your Order has been damaged or opened or tampered with
- If You have received a Damaged Product/s from Us and found that the container/s (either plastic or glass), is defective, leaking, tampered with, or if the pump or nozzle mechanism is defective, please contact Canvas Aesthetics within 2 (two) days of receipt, providing a photograph of the Damaged Product/s.
- We will arrange to collect and replace this product as soon as possible.
- The collection of the Damaged Product/s and delivery of replacement of such a Product/s, will be at Our expense.
Please note the following:
- For any refunds or exchanges, Products must have been purchased directly from My Canvas.
- All products returned or collected by Us, must be accompanied by Your Order confirmation, Your payment receipt confirmation, and a reason why You are returning the Product/s.
- Unless agreed, original delivery and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Certain product/s, or promotions specified as non-returnable or not for resale, cannot be returned and / or refunded.
- Gift cards, archive (sale) items, samples and gifts with purchase, cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- To request a return, please log a “Return Request” in Your Account.
- Customers exchanging goods can choose from our full selection including gift cards.
- Exchanges for a product of higher value, You can just pay in the difference.
- Exchanges for a product of lesser value will have the remainder refunded on to a gift card.
- Our satisfaction guarantee does not extend to a previous return if it is not in its original condition.
- Please note that the original delivery charges are not refunded.
- If so requested, my Canvas will refund your payment for the Product/s returned as soon as possible by the original payment method, but no later than 7 working days after we have received the Product/s otherwise a credit voucher will be issued.
- Once Your refund has been processed by My Canvas, it can take Your card provider approximately 3 to 5 working days to credit your account.
- Despite careful monitoring, and in exceptional cases, We might not have the product you ordered in stock.
- In that case, the purchase amount of the product, including shipping costs, will be credited to you
Gift Wrapping and Special Requests
- Special gift wrapping and/or packaging arrangements can be made with My Canvas
- Please select “special request”.
- Each request will be costed according to individual needs.
- Queries, Complaints and Dispute Resolution:
Any queries or complaints regarding the use of the mycanvas.co.za and canvasaesthetics.co.za website, the services or products on offer, should be directed to:
Nr 7, Fifth Avenue Northmead, Benoni
082 814 2890
The Company will endeavour to address and resolve all issues timeously and appropriately.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. The Parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Africa, for any dispute arising out of or related to these terms and conditions.