Return / Refund Policy including Exchanges
Our Return / Refund Policy allows You to shop with confidence.
Products / Orders may be returned, exchanged or refunded under the following conditions:
- If You are not entirely satisfied with Your purchase
- After Your Order has left our premises, if You no longer want the product/s You have ordered, it may be returned to Us within 7 (seven) days of purchase.
- The product/s must be intact, i.e. unused, unopened, in its original packaging, and in such a condition that re-sale of it, will be possible.
- The product/s must be returned to Canvas Aesthetics’s physical address (see supplier details), accompanied by a proof of purchase.
- The product must be returned at Your own cost.
In this case, the following will apply:
You may exchange the product for another product. If the new product/s You want, is the same price, it will be a straight swap. If the new product/s is more than the one returned, You will pay in the difference. Where the new product/s is less than the one returned, You will be issued with a credit voucher for the balance.
If you do not wish to swap Your returned product/s with another one, You will be provided with a credit voucher for future use.
The courier charges will not be refunded and You will be required to pay for additional courier costs to receive the new product/s.
We cannot issue a return or refund for a product/s that has been opened and used.
- If You experience adverse effects with the products used
- Many of the products sold, contain active ingredients and often requires a phased-in approach to Your skincare regime, especially when it comes to Night Creams and Serums containing Retinoids.
- Your skin may go through a transitional and/or recovery period where it could “become worse, before it becomes better”. This could include conditions such as mild breakouts, irritation, tingling, etc.
- In the event of an “apparent” severe reaction, We will work with You to establish the cause and take the necessary steps to establish the cause and rectify the situation.
- If however, We establish that it could be the purchased product, possibly causing the severe reaction, we will take immediate corrective action and resolve the matter timeously and appropriately according to the case at hand.
- If Your Order has been damaged or opened or tampered with
- If You have received a Damaged Product/s from Us and found that the container/s (either plastic or glass), is defective, leaking, tampered with, or if the pump or nozzle mechanism is defective, please contact Canvas Aesthetics within 2 (two) days of receipt, providing a photograph of the Damaged Product/s.
- We will arrange to collect and replace this product as soon as possible.
- The collection of the Damaged Product/s and delivery of replacement of such a Product/s, will be at Our expense.
Please note the following:
- For any refunds or exchanges, Products must have been purchased directly from My Canvas.
- All products returned or collected by Us, must be accompanied by Your Order confirmation, Your payment receipt confirmation, and a reason why You are returning the Product/s.
- Unless agreed, original delivery and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Certain product/s, or promotions specified as non-returnable or not for resale, cannot be returned and / or refunded.
- Gift cards, archive (sale) items, samples and gifts with purchase, cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- To request a return, please log a “Return Request” in Your Account.
- Customers exchanging goods can choose from our full selection including gift cards.
- Exchanges for a product of higher value, You can just pay in the difference.
- Exchanges for a product of lesser value will have the remainder refunded on to a gift card.
- Our satisfaction guarantee does not extend to a previous return if it is not in its original condition.
- Please note that the original delivery charges are not refunded.
- If so requested, my Canvas will refund your payment for the Product/s returned as soon as possible by the original payment method, but no later than 7 working days after we have received the Product/s otherwise a credit voucher will be issued.
- Once Your refund has been processed by My Canvas, it can take Your card provider approximately 3 to 5 working days to credit your account.
- Despite careful monitoring, and in exceptional cases, We might not have the product you ordered in stock.In that case, the purchase amount of the product, including shipping costs, will be credited to you
Gift Wrapping and Special Requests
- Special gift wrapping and/or packaging arrangements can be made with My Canvas
- Please select “special request”.
- Each request will be costed according to individual needs.